Monday, April 13, 2020

04-13-2020 UNITE714 - Wk 4 - HALL Church - Pastor Dan




Week 4UNITE714


Ephesians 6:18-19
“Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplications for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the Gospel.”

Psalm 18:2
“The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

Prayer
Lord, we humbly call upon Your Name.
We are praying for; we are asking for supernatural Peace and Strength.
In Ephesians 6, Apostle Paul speaks of the Spiritual Power of Prayer.
As we pray today, we are fully engaged and armed for battle against COVID-19. Your Word tells us that when we pray, when we pray according to Your Will, through You, our prayers are mighty and powerful.
You are Our Rock. You are Our Shield. You are Our Fortress.
Lord, we pray for you to protect our families, our churches, our cities, and our nation from the effects of this beast.
We ask You to put fresh Words of Faith, Your Comfort, Your Healing and Your Salvation in the mouths of Your People around the world.
Lord, give Your pastors and their congregations the Words they need to ‘Fearlessly make known within the mystery of the Gospel.’
We pray that through our prayers of faith today and each day, Fear and Worry will lose its grip over the world.

Lord, In Your Name we declare:
We ask You to shield us, shield our families, shield our churches, shield our cities, shield the nations of the world from the ravaging beast.

Lord, we ask You to shield all of the doctors, nurses, the first responders, and all of the vulnerable people from contracting COVID-19.

Lord, we ask You to shield the world from panic and despair as Your Church BOLDLY Proclaims the Good News of Jesus Christ. In this uncertain time, may people who are lost, find true comfort and peace in their souls as they call upon Your Name.

We humbly ask all of these things in the POWERFUL Name of Our LORD! JESUS CHRIST! AMEN!